The Free Anxiety and Owning your awesome Workbook

I'll be posting the link to grab this soon!

7 Steps is a beautiful pdf Anxiety workbook, designed by a warrior for a Warrior.

So you’re ready to make changes to your life?



I’ve spent a lifetime battling OCD, Anxiety & Depression.
Now I’m ready to help you.
I want to give you some of my favourite tips and techniques for getting in control of your brain.
That’s why I decided to write:
‘7 Steps For Raising Your Vibes, A Guide To Living Your Life To The Fullest And Ditching The Anxiety’ 
This isn’t a cure.
This is a workbook based on what I’ve found most helpful over the years whilst I was suffering my most severe mental health challenges.
I strongly believe and urge you to seek help from your local GP and Mental Health Team.
However what I can offer you is real life support, guidance and perspective from someone who’s been to hell and back since the age of 11, when I was first diagnosed Obsessive Compulsive.
From one Warrior To Another!

 I’m bringing you.

Hope.


Sign up for my newsletter and you’ll get this workbook completely FREE!

Read it on your mobile device…








Or print it out and fill it in…y’know…with pen and paper!






Whatever you do, don’t just download and not look at it!

    I promise you its worth your while!



Heres what some of my lovely community has to say about it!


Deanne Bulmer -Australia
“The 7 Steps to Raising Your Vibes workbook is amazing! Its practical and so helpful in supporting mental health and wellbeing as well as being beautiful. Easy to follow format and lots of space to write about YOU! This workbook is all about YOU and that’s what I love about it. A workbook that I can keep to get advice and also write about me. Thank you Moon Struck Goddess for sharing this magical creation x”
~ Deanne Bulmer

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Easter Holiday.....Is it back to school time yet?!

OCD is not Adjective....

A Wibbly Wobbly Week!